Seeking ABA Therapist for a private company for clinic based and/or home based therapy. The ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to interact well with children, works well both independently and cooperatively as part of a team, and is able to consistently follow ABA programs developed by the supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following programs: Psychology, Education, Social work, Behavioral Science, Human Development or related field
- Previous ABA experience is a must
- Clinic positions available from 9am to 1pm and/or 2p to 6p
- Home based therapy positions available
- Well organized individual who completes daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner
- Has reliable transportation
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification preferred
PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
Do not forget to attach a copy of your recent resume.